Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My exchange with ebay (EN)

Customer Support Chat Transcript - SR# 1-25026926492

(the transcript has been edited to focus on salient points).

eBay: 
Welcome to eBay Live Help. How may I assist you today? 

me: 
OK. Full details of my problem are at: http://empire267.blogspot.com/. The short of it is that I purchased a refurbished coffee machine with 1 year guarantee from a seller for Euro 105. The machine never worked and I have had to pay out almost Euro 60 to ship the machine over 3 times. I think this is unfair and that I shouldn't have to carry this additional expenditure. 

eBay:
I understand how upsetting this must be for you, could you be so kind as to give me the item number in question? 

me: 
Item no is 181162537046. 

eBay:
I have checked the details of the purchased for the coffee machine and see here that it was paid July 2013. Because it’s been over 30 days since you purchased this item, we will not be able to cover you under eBay’s Money Back Guarantee. what I suggest that you do now is continue communicating with the seller to resolved this issue. 

me:
And keep forking out money. Leo, as I said in my blog on the matter; eBay is not geared up to support after sales service

No comments:

Post a Comment